This is a brand new event for Surfing Queensland! We have designed this event to cater to all of the community to encourage a fun-filled day out with their furry best mate, friends & family.
– SEA FM street team are coming down.
– EZYDOG have offered amazing prizes and will be giving every doggy their own water/sun safe rashie
– VETSHOP are also offering prizes and giving every entrant $20 vouchers
– VETLOUNGE will be on site and also offer a huge hamper to win on the day.
– Acai Bowls and Coffee vans will be there.
– Chris De Aboitiz of SUPDOGOZ is a professional sup dog trainer and will be there to teach all pooches how to safely get on their sup (also some tricks)
– Courtney Hancock – Ironwoman is bringing her puppy down too as a meet and greet and participate.
Based on the beautiful Currumbin River (Salk Oval) in Queensland. We will have special guests and activities for everyone. We invite you, your friends, family, experience SUP riders and first-timers.
2KM SOCIAL PADDLE: Pups are on the front of the Stand Up Paddleboard, a fast loop of the Currumbin Creek Inlet to ensure all of the onlookers can watch the full race unfold.
250 DASH FOR CASH: A short but sweet race for the entrants to score themselves and their pooch some cash.
2017 Pups On Sups Entry Fees:
Monday 11th of September to Sunday the 24th of September – $10.00
Monday 25th of September to Wednesday the 26th of October – $20.00
Beach Entries – $40.00
Our Official Charity partner is the Animal Welfare League Queensland, and part of your registration fee will be donated to this worthy cause.
*Please Note – Surfing Queensland will be in contact after you submit your entry to confirm your dog size for all giveaways.
You will be able to enter via the Surfing Queensland Website.
Questions?? Contact the Surfing Queensland Office on
PH: 55 20 1165 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our weekly email is filled with heart warming shelter stories, the latest AWLQ news and events and ways you can get involved. So subscribe to the AWLQ Newsletter now!