Our Values & Beliefs
- Every companion animal has a safe and caring environment where their intrinsic needs are respected and met.
AWLQ exists to:
- Provide homeless companion animals a safe and caring environment through innovative rehoming strategies.
- Provide access to veterinary care for every companion animal in need regardless of their owner’s capacity to pay.
- Advocate that governments support communities to improve the welfare of companion animals.
- Support companion animals within the community.
OUR VALUES & BELIEFS:
- Each and every life is valuable.
- Zero euthanasia of healthy and treatable companion animals is achievable nationally.
- Working with the community (individuals, organisations, government) will create positive change for companion animals.