AWLQ IS DELIGHTED TO HAVE ONGOING SUPPORT FROM BUSINESSES AND CORPORATIONS ACROSS AUSTRALIA. SUPPORT CAN COME IN A VARIETY OF FORMS – EITHER FINANCIAL, PHYSICAL OR THROUGH MARKETING AND AWARENESS.
The Corporate Volunteering Program is designed to provide our volunteers a hands-on and supportive experience through both manual tasks and animal enrichment. As a charity, our resources can be limited, so the help from our corporate volunteers is integral to ensuring our Animal Rehoming Centres are maintained to the highest standard.
Corporate volunteers program overview
- Welcome and introduction to AWLQ.
- Animal Rehoming Centre familiarisation tour.
- Meet and greet with over 40 cats and kittens for snuggles!
- Explore pocket pets with a guinea pig and rat education session.
- Select volunteer tasks.
- 15-minute education and training session with an AWLQ dog handler.
- Guided walk-through of AWLQ’s kennels.
- Meet and greet experience with AWLQ dogs.
Corporate volunteers receive in return
- AWLQ volunteer t-shirt and information pack.
- A behind the scenes tour of the Animal Rehoming Centre.
- Unique hands-on experience with a wide variety of animals.
- Group photos to share on you social media channels.
- Expert training and education sessions from AWLQ animal handlers
- LOTS of animal cuddles, licks and smooches!
- Individual thank you certificate.
4-Hour corporate volunteering package (9:30 am – 1:30 pm) $550.00
6-Hour corporate volunteering package (9:30 am – 3:30 pm) $750.00
AWLQ understands you may be required to work within a specific time-frame and we are happy to be flexible with this, simply email email@example.com to discuss a more suitable option for your team.
The booking process
- Decide on your preferred date (Monday to Friday, excluding all public holidays).
- Organise your group (minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 people per group).
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online enquiry form.
- Submit your tax-deductible donation to AWLQ.
We welcome open discussions about customised experiences for you and your team. If you would like further information on Corporate Volunteer opportunities, please contact email@example.com or 07 5509 9058.
If you would like to enquire about a Paws+Connect visit, where AWLQ visits your office or workplace with a few furry companions, please click here.