WORKPLACE GIVING IS A SIMPLE YET POWERFUL WAY FOR EMPLOYEES TO MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE TO THE LIVES OF THOUSANDS OF STRAY, ABANDONED AND HOMELESS ANIMALS IN NEED.
WHAT IS WORKPLACE GIVING?
Workplace Giving is a joint relationship between employers, employees and your chosen charity.
Workplace Giving is as simple as making a small regular pre-tax donation from your pay which provides an immediate tax benefit to you and of course, makes a huge difference to your chosen charity.
WHY CHOOSE WORKPLACE GIVING?
Businesses are embracing corporate social responsibility by including initiatives like workplace giving which is a great place to start.
IT’S A WIN-WIN FOR BUSINESS, EMPLOYEES AND CHARITIES.
- Consumers like to do business with companies that care and engage with their community.
- Employees want to work for philanthropic companies.
- Workplace giving is now more flexible than ever.
- Your contribution provides us with a much needed, low cost and regular revenue stream allowing us to plan ahead to improve facilities and services ensuring the best possible care and attention for our animals in need.
HOW MUCH OF YOUR DONATION GOES TO THE CAUSE?
AWLQ continues to perform well in comparison with both Australian and International charities with one of the lowest administration cost percentages at just 8.5% of total costs.
This means 91.5 cents in every dollar that you donate will directly help those in needs.
WORKPLACE GIVING BENEFITS EMPLOYEES BY:
Providing an immediate tax benefit by reducing your taxable income and making a regular donation to your chosen charity.
Removing concerns about record-keeping (as donations are recorded on your pay slip).
WORKPLACE GIVING BENEFITS EMPLOYERS BY:
- Boosting employee morale
- Providing an opportunity to match employee donations, thus doubling the value of their donation.
- Creates a cost effective way to build long-term partnerships with community and charities
- Provides opportunities to engage with volunteering and fundraising initiatives. Giving and matching boosts employee engagement by empowering your people to support causes which matter to them.
Join with some of Australia’s most recognised businesses that support AWLQ through Workplace Giving. These include: JB Hi-Fi, Starbucks, Collins Foods Limited, Foxtel, Workpac, NTI and of course, our own AWLQ Staff.
‘A LITTLE CHANGE CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE’
Collins Foods Limited has successfully grown their Workplace Giving Program from humble beginnings in December 2008 to an employee participation rate of more than 58%.
CFL workplace giving program provides staff with the opportunity to make a difference to our community by donating to charities through pre-tax payroll contributions.
Collins Foods matches staff donations (up to an annual cap of $100K), effectively doubling the amount received by our partner charities.
Want to know more?
- Employees– CLICK HERE to download AWLQ’s Workplace Giving Registration Form. Fill it out and hand it to your payroll officer at your earliest convenience.
- Employers– If you are an employer and thinking of setting up a workplace giving program in your organisation, we can help.
Please contact our Corporate Relationship & Fundraising Manager on 07 5509 9057 or email email@example.com